The second annual Blister Review Summit was a great experience! Hosted down in Crested Butte, CO attendees had the opportunity to try next season’s ’22-23 skis, bindings, boots, and more. In addition to the on snow demos during the day, Blister also held nightly panel sessions with industry leaders, product designers and professional athletes.
The panel that we were most excited to watch was the Ski Design panel. It featured Folsom own Mike McCabe (CEO), Jed Yeiser (K2 Ski Product Director), Jake Stevens (Rossignol Alpine Category Manager) and Cyrus Schenck (Renoun Skis Founder). Some of our favorite segments of the panel are listed below:
- 1:41 (Mike’s Introduction)
- 7:43 (Current Trends in the Ski Industry)
- 16:33 (Length Specific Constructions)
- 31:54 (Are Lighter Skis Getting Better?)
- 47:41 (Supply Chain Challenges and Innovation)
- 55:32 (Women’s Specific Skis)
You can also watch the panel on BLISTER’s website and view much more content from the BLISTER Summit there as well.