- Acronym standing for "Big Time Operator"
- The BTO is a blend between the more progressive elliptical tip shape of the Gambit with a traditional, extended effective edge tail design of our Primary
- A true big mountain shape that is at home at speed in the high alpine
- Maintaining forward pressure allows the ski to pivot and stear with ease, while a neutral stance allows the tail to hook up for power and control
- To maximize the shape's design, our recommended camber profile consists of a moderate rockered tip, traditional camber underfoot, and a shallow amount of tail rocker