Folsom Skis Co-Founder and CEO Mike McCabe recently sat down with Jonathon Ellsworth at BLISTER to discuss what’s new at Folsom. There’s been a lot going on at the company here over the past year including new ski shapes, new construction styles, shop improvement and even a Junior Trade-In program. Listen below, or check it out on Spotify, Apple Podcasts and Google Podcasts.
Some highlights from the podcast:
- Folsom Spar Family (11:26)
- Completo, Cash, & Primary Family (17:21)
- Cash family (20:12)
- New Model: G-Wagon (32:15)
- New Model: Cash 93 (37:42)
- UltraLITE construction (39:00)
- Folsom’s Aspen shop (49:32)
- Junior Skis Trade-In Program (58:15)
If you haven’t checked them out yet, BLISTER has the most comprehensive ski reviews and in-depth comparisons in the ski industry. Many Folsom Skis have been reviewed by them, and whether we like it or not, they are brutally honest. Check out their reviews and fill out a Custom Fit Form if you are interested in discussing a pair of Folsom Custom Skis for yourself!